Indie Home Shop
Palo Santo 3 pack
3 stick of Palo Santo (ethically sourced)
Functional Benefits of Palo Santo
Palo Santo smoke drives away mosquitoes and other flying insects. This is one of the prime uses for the people who live in Ecuador and Peru. Palo Santo also freshens spaces wherever malodorous influences arise. Burning Palo Santo sticks is a great way to cleanse living spaces of stagnant energies.
Ceremonial Benefits of Palo Santo
Aromatherapy uses botanicals to foster a sense of safety. A powerful smell can focus our attention, unify our senses, and quiet the mind. In this way, Palo Santo’s heavenly presence keeps energies grounded and clear. Palo Santo provides an uplifting scent that raises your vibration. This helps prepare for meditation. It allows for a deeper connection to Source. Palo Santo enhances creativity. It brings good fortune to those who are open to its magic.
- Use a candle, match, or lighter to ignite your Palo Santo stick. Hold the stick at about a 45 degree angle. Point the tip down toward the flame until the stick itself ignites.
- Let the stick burn for about 30 seconds to one minute. Then blow it out.
- The stick will then produce warm red embers that release a terpene-rich healing smoke.
- Move about your workspace, home, car, bathroom or anywhere you would like to clear the energy.
- When finished, place the stick in a fire-proof bowl. The glow will end on its own. If you blow on the ember, which will keep the smoke going. Always use caution and respect when working with fire.
Palo Santo essential oil is great for aromatherapy. In diluted form, it is also good for massage work to assist in healing. Palo Santo is a member of a plant family that also includes frankincense, myrrh, and copal. All these aromatic plants contain a substance called limonene. You may have heard of limonene. It’s a well-known terpene found in many medicinal plants, including cannabis. Scientists have studied limonene for its anti-inflammatory properties.